Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tennessee, Not A Bad Retirement Plan

 

 

Sam 032 I am enjoying John England & The Western Swingers at Roberts Western World when I am approached by an older gentlemen with a question.

“Who do you think is going to win the next Super Bowl?”

 

 

 

 

Picture 086 “Well, I know two teams that are not, The Tampa Buccaneers my favorite but … and The Cowboys because I still don't know who made them America's team.”

I think it is going to be the Baltimore Ravens, I am told. As an ex professional fantasy football player, at least for now I don't disagree.

 

 

 

A few more minutes of conversation with this retired Raven's fan and I am given some insight on retirement living and a plan worth considering. This young man comes to Nashville every two months and goes to New Orleans every four months.

Along with tips for visiting these two great southern cities, I am told the best part of his retirement plan.

 

 

CPM 019 “I am going to spend the rest of my life listening to great music and dancing with pretty women”.

Probably not a bad idea since I imagine he is getting a better return on his investment than most 401K plans.

 

 

 

No comments: